- WEATHERPROOF, BACK-LIT FULL FEATURE 3 OUTPUT DUAL RELAY DIGITAL ACCESS CONTROL KEYPAD, DK-9827
- Single Relay Output Digital Access Control Keypad, DK-9820
- AUXILIARY CONTROL KEYPAD FOR ALARM CONTROL PANEL, HA-266A / HA-268A
- 2 OUTPUT SINGLE RELAY DIGITAL ACCESS CONTROL KEYPAD, DK-9521
- 8-ZONE ALARM CONTROL PANEL WITH AUTO-DIALER, HA-268
- The Popular Version Card Reader Keypad – The Dk-2871(p), DK-2871(P)
DUAL RELAY DIGITAL ACCESS CONTROL CARD READER KEYPADDUAL RELAY DIGITAL ACCESS CONTROL CARD READER KEYPAD , DK-2891 A & B
＊All Weatherproof, IP-66 Ingress Protection
＊Metal Back-lit Key Buttons
＊Mullion Surface Mount Vandal Resistant Metal Housing
＊Operated with PINs & EM Cards
＊Self-contained, Stand-Alone Operation
＊Built-in Data I/O Port Expandable for Split-decoded Operation
＊Relay Output Contacts for Door Strike and Optional Door Bell Actuation
＊Compatible with Fail-safe and Fail-secure Electric Locks
＊Intelligent Programmable Egress Button Gives Going Out Controls
＊DK-2891A – "*" Button Version – Relay Contacts for Electric Door Strike & Auxiliary Control
＊DK-2891B – "Bell" Button Version - Relay Contacts for Electric Door Strike & Optional Door Bell Activation
DK-2891 is a weatherproof, vandal resistant, mullion mount compact keypad. It combines the functions of digital keypad and proximity EM card reader in one unit.
DK-2891 has been designed to work independantly as a stand alone keypad or works together with an optional decoder DA-2800 or DA-2801 to form a high security Split-decoded keypad system for access control.
The keypad comes with plenty of functions for owner's selection via programming from keyboard. Owners can take them freely to tailor the desired features for their system.
DK-2891 is an ideal keypad mainly for electric door strike or alarm arm-disarm control. It is also a programmable industrial timer (with the timing range of I second to over 24 hours) for automatic operator systems.
The unit is designed for surface mounting on wall or on door frame. The two relay outputs are coming with N.C. & N.O. dry Contacts.
The DK-2891 has two versions. Version A comes with the output relays 1 and 2 for door strike and auxiliary control respectively while the Version B comes with output relay 1 for door strike and output relay 2 for activation of an optional door bell.
- reader keypad, reader, keypad
- Business Type:
- Hong Kong (China)
- Employee Count:
- Established Year:
- APO and AEI
- Existing Markets:
- Factory Location:
- Foshan, Guangdong
- Production Leadtime:
- 30 Days
- Offshore C/O:
- Monthly Productivity:
- 3,000 - 5,000 sets
- Wide product selection range in Security Industry
- Company Name:
- AEI PROTECT-ON SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Hong Kong (China)
- Flat B, 4/F., Effort Industrial Building, 2-8 Kung Yip Street, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong
- Contact Person:
- Mr. Chiu, Kwok-Ho
- (852) 27414812;2428 5273
- (852) 2743 9423 ; 8148 115