Water-based Polyester silicone Defoamer
Hydrophobic solids and silicone foam-breaking polyester Emulsion
Typical physical properties:
The numerical data based on Silok internal testing purposes only
Appearance milky white liquid
Effective content% 55
Closed flash point℃ ＞100
Viscosity 2000-5000 cps
PH value 6.5-7.5
•Polyether-modified silicone, not easy to produce shrinkage and silicon spots such defects.
• High efficient defoaming in the low concentration (25ppm)
• Persistent suppression of bubble
• Easy dispersion in aqueous system
• Strong stability under the high shear force
• Applicable to a extensive range of PH value
Silok®4650 defoamer can be added to water-based paint production process and also can be added before use. Need to be distributed evenly in order to avoid causing shrinkage, oil holes such defects. Typical amount of 0.05% -0.5%, however, the specific dosage to each system is different, so it requires to determine by experiments.
• Water-based gloss varnish, water-based coatings, water-based ink, water-based adhesives:
Silok®4650 is applicable to almost all of the water-based emulsion resin system for defoaming; it is particularly suitable for water-based varnish, water-based ink systems, easily disperse and hard to cause shrinkage, silicon plaque, as its good defoaming and sustained suppression of foam, make it a wide range of applications.
• Silok®4650 is also applicable to a variety of foam systems caused by surfactants: Such as sewage treatment, waterproof grouting materials, liquid detergent, metal cleaning, its biggest advantage is not easy to cause the silicon plaque and the oil slick phenomenon.
- Place of Origin:
- Sample package: 100g brown PET bottles Finished Packing: 25KG /200KG plastic drum
- Payment Terms:
- antifoaming agent, defoamer, defoaming agent