Recommended Products From Other Suppliers
China Dongguan Zhongtang Lile Detergent Factory
China Dongguan Zhongtang Lile Detergent Factory Preview Staging

1kg Good Quality Super Washing Powder

1kg Good Quality Super Washing Powder, 3402201000
Item Code / Model Number:
3402201000

1kg Good Quality Super Washing Powder 1kg Good Quality Super Washing Powder
OEM Perfect Detergent Washing Powder 350g
Advantages:
1. Suitable for both machine and hand wash
2.protect your hand,like mother’s hand
3. Keep clothes bright and shinny after washing
4. lemon fragrances that makes your clothes fragrance lasting.
5. Low and high density detergent powder according to your choice
6. OEM orders are acceptable.
7. High, middle, low quality or your formula as your required .
8.red,blue,green speckle for you choose.
9. Suitable density, package is attractive in design

10. Washing at cool, normal, warm temperature

11 Suitable for washing both in hard and soft water

12. Non-harmful to skin

13. Protect fabrics

14. Protect both to environment and health
15. Free from phosphorous, this detergent powder meets environmental standards and will not harm users' skin.
specification:
1. Size:200gram x50 pcs to a woven bag
2. Fragrance: Lemon
3. Strong cleaning powder and making colored cloth much brigther
4. High biodegradable, low toxic, non-harmful to skin and fabric
5. a 40HQ container can load 2700 woven bags

Terms Of Payment:
1.payment terms:30% as the deposit,when show copy of B/L and then pay the rest 70% .
2.Delievry Time: within 15 days after received the deposit payments.
3.M.O.Q: 1 x 40ft container per item
Discount are offered based on order quantity,the more you order, the more discount for you !


specification:
1. Size:1kggram x10pcs to a woven bag
2. Fragrance: Lemon
3. Strong cleaning powder and making colored cloth much brigther
4. High biodegradable, low toxic, non-harmful to skin and fabric
5. a 40HQ container can load 2700 woven bags

Terms Of Payment:
1.payment terms:30% as the deposit,when show copy of B/L and then pay the rest 70% .
2.Delievry Time: within 15 days after received the deposit payments.
3.M.O.Q: 1 x 40ft container per item
Discount are offered based on order quantity,the more you order, the more discount for you
  • Place of Origin:
  • Dongguan.china
  • Brand:
  • Extra-frocing
  • Unit Price:
  • USD 585
  • Price Terms:
  • FOB Shenzhen/guangzhou
  • Packing:
  • 1*10kg/woven bag
  • Payment Terms:
  • L/C;T/T;Cash
  • Payment Remarks:
  • western union
  • Delivery Time:
  • 30 days
  • Min Order Quantity:
  • 13tons
  • Standard / Certificates:
  • SGS
  • Keywords:
  • washing powder, quality washing powder, super washing powder

Company Profile

  • Business Type:
  • Manufacturer
  • Country:
  • China
  • Employee Count:
  • 50-100
  • Established Year:
  • 2011
  • Yearly Sales Volume:
  • US$1M - US$5M

Contact Information

  • Company Name:
  • China Dongguan Zhongtang Lile Detergent Factory
  • Country:
  • China
  • Address:
  • Chengtang Road, Jiaoli Directroal Area, Zhongtang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
  • Website:
  • http://www.qxhlgtcy.en.alibaba.com
  • Contact Person:
  • Mr. Younker Bai (Sales Manager)

GlobalMarket Group: GlobalMarket.com - Tradeeasy.com - B2S.com

©1997- Tradeeasy.com. All rights reserved.