Maca ExtractMaca Extract, 405906-96-9
Active Ingredient:4:1 - 20:1
Sieve Analysis:100% through 80 mesh
Maca Extract description
Latin Name: Lepidium meyenii
Maca is a cruciferous plant Lepidium in the shape of radish-like hypertrophy of the roots, originating in Peru and Central's (Jinin) and Pasco (Pasco) near the Andes above 4,000 meters, under the cold area, strong wind, eco-harsh conditions unsuitable for other crops, and thus Maca becames a source of food for Inca.
Maca extract may also support physical and mental strength in both males and females. Also known as peruvian ginseng, maca may help enhance physical energy and endurance, promote mental clarity and concentration and boost work capacity. As an adaptogen, maca extract helps restore stamina and buffer the effects of stress.
Maca extract contains several biologically active components, called glucosinolates, that have medicinal uses. The dried undrground stem is traditionally used to increase libido and improve fertility. Although maca extract does not affect blood levels of sex hormones, it may nevertheless improve sperm counts in men and enhance sexual performance in both men and women.
1. Maca extract can support the glandular system;
2. Maca extract may boost work capacity;
3. Maca extract will promote libido and sexual function;
4. Maca extract can be used to enhance physical energy and endurance;
5. Maca extract have the function of promoting mental clarity and concentration;
6. Maca extract owns the effect on supporting stamina and buffers the effects of stress
About Maca Extract
Package: Cardboard drum, with double plastic bags inside and one aluminum foil bag outside, 25kg / drum, or according to customers’ requirement.
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Related Maca active ingredients
- Payment Terms:
- Delivery Time:
- 2 days
- maca extract, 405906-96-9, ingredients