|Kam Fung Knitting Garment Factory Limited||Preview||Staging|
Kam Fung Knitting Garment Factory Limited which was established in March, 1992 is specialized in Men's & Ladies' knit apparels.
Our company has more than 100,000pcs production capacity per month. More than 70% of our products are selling in Hong Kong's local famous brands and the remaining 30% are overseas transactions, such as Italy, Australia and Malaysia. Our major products are men's and ladies' knitting items. (eg, T-shirt, jacket, pants, skirt etc).