Recommended Suppliers
Sun Point Co., Ltd.
Sun Point Co., Ltd. Preview Staging

Sun Point is a trading company established since 1986 with US management. Our prime business is seasonal decorations. 90% of our export is to the United States, with the remaining 10% to the European markets and Latin America.
Apart from seasonal decorations, Sun Point also specializes in the following:

Home decorations
Outdoor furniture
BBQ items
Gardening items

in plastic, dolomite, ceramic, stoneware, metal, porcelain, plus others. We have established strong relationship with manufacturers and suppliers over the years, and they can also produce OEM products whenever required.

Sun Point’s annual turnover is in the neighborhood of US$4-5 million per year. Some of customers includes A.C. Moore, Albertsons, Cracker Barrel, DSI, Fred Meyer, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Home Depot, LLC, Myer, Ross, SuperValue, TJMx, Walgreens, Wal-Mart Mexico, Wal-Mart Argentina, plus others

Company Profile

  • Business Type:
  • Manufacturer
  • Country:
  • Hong Kong (China)
  • Established Year:
  • 1986
  • Principal Customers:
  • Fred Meyer Kroger, Albertsons LLC, Cracker Barrel, Supervalu International
  • OEM:
  • NO
  • ODM:
  • YES
  • Existing Markets:
  • USA, Europe, South America
  • R&D Department:
  • YES
  • Factory Location:
  • Though out China
  • Production Leadtime:
  • 75 - 90 days
  • Strengths:
    1. Rich knowledge of Chinese manufacturer
    2. Excellent service to customer demand
    3. Sound business management
    4. Stable and long service of supporting team
    5. Well experienced and long history as a exporter

Contact Information

  • Company Name:
  • Sun Point Co., Ltd.
  • Country:
  • Hong Kong (China)
  • Address:
  • Unit 412, 4/F, Tower B, Hunghom Commercial Centre, 37-39 Ma Tau Wai Road, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
  • Website:

©1997- All rights reserved.