Sell F Series Mud PumpSell F Series Mud Pump
Maxfully offers a full line of single acting triplex mud pumps rated from 500HP to 1600HP. Small, compact and efficient, our F series is compatible to the industry-recognized F series. It has longer stroke lengths than the others and therefore less number of strokes per minute is needed for the same output. This special feature enlenghens service life and enhances reliability. It is versatile in application and especially suitable for medium to deep oil wells.
- Power frames are made of heavy-duty steel plates.
- Liners are of chrome-iron bi-metal surface for corrosion resistance.
- Eccentric crankshafts are machined from a single-piece alloy steel casting.
- Crosshead bodies are machined from nodular iron casting having self-lubricating properties to minimize wear.
- Fluid end modules are of corrosion resistant AISI 8630 steel.
-Built-in internal lubrication system for high durability.
- User-friendly double-input shaft extension enables pumps to be driven form either side.
- Power frames are heat-treated to prevent distortion, shrinkage and any other defects assoicated with castings.
- Crankshafts are mounted onto the power frame with self-aligning radial roller bearing for best performance.
- Forged steel main gears are secured to the crankshaft by bolts and locking screws for stability.
- F-series design compatibility which means parts are readily available.
- Suction and discharge valve assemblies are API standard and interchangeable.
For more informations, please feel free to visit our website: www.maxfully.com
- Place of Origin:
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Quantity:
- 1 set
- Standard / Certificates:
- API, ISO