Colistin SulphateColistin Sulphate
Molecular Formula: C52H98N16O13•2H2SO4
Molecular Weight: 1352
Specifications: pure /10%
- White or yellowish power.
- Odorless of almost odorless.
- Has hygroscopicity. This product is soluble in water, slightly soluble in thanol, acetone, chloroform or ether.
Pharmacology: A free amino group with positive charge of Colistin can combine with phosphate of phospholipid which in the membrane of gram-negative bacilli. This will make membrane surface expanded and perneability increased, intracellular phosphate, nucleotides and other components leaked, leading to cell death.
- It has strong anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative bacteria without anti-bacteria activity against Gram-positive bacteria. Low incidence of anti-drug reactions. Has effect against the E. coli, Salmonella, bus bacteria, Brucella, Vibrio, Shigella and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- It can not be particularly absorbed in alimentary tract. It is highly safe and in lack of residue. It is especially manufactured for healthy foods.
- It promotes growth and increases feed utilization efficient..
Mixed feeding. Pig 2-20g,chicken 2-20g per 1000kg feed(all calculated according active ingredient).Use under the guidance of the veterinary.
Animal Object Usage
Chicken Add this product 2-20g per ton of feed
Pig Add this product 2-20g per ton of feed
Note: the amount above is calculated according to pure Colistin Sulfate, namely 1mg Colistin is equivalent to 30,000 Colistin units.
- Forbid using in the laying chicken.
- Do not use chlortetracycline, oxytetracycline, using both olaquindox at the same time.
- Overdose can cause kidney disease.
Withdrawal Period: 7 days.
Storage: Store in a dry, airtight and dark place.
Expiry Date: Two years.
- Place of Origin:
- Price Terms:
- FOB Ningbo, Qingdao
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Quantity:
- 1 Metric ton/ Metric tons
- Standard / Certificates:
- colistin sulphate, antibiotic, feed additive