C-glass Assembled RovingsC-glass Assembled Rovings
1. Good processing characteristics
2. Fast wet out
3. Good acid-resistant
4. Advantages in reducing costs
5. Low static and no fuzz
6. Consistent, reliable chopping performance
- Packed in a small cardboard box or on pallets (Weight 17kg or 20kg).
- Each package in individual shrinking plastic film.
- Each pallet contains three or four layers with 16 packages per layer (totally 48 or 64 per pallet).
- Pallets are stretch wrapped or strapped.
- The way of splicing depends on customer request.
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. To ensure safety and avoid damage to the product, the pallets should not be stacked more than two layers high. When the pallets are stacked in 2 layers, care should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the top pallet.
- Place of Origin:
- Jiangxi Dahua
- Unit Price:
- USD 1200
- Price Terms:
- FOB Ningbo/ Shanghai
- Payment Terms:
- Delivery Time:
- 14 days
- Min Order Quantity:
- 5 tons
- Standard / Certificates:
- assmebled roving, glass yarn