Inhesion Industrial Group consists of companies operating in three locations as below.
- Malaysian factory: mainly concentrating in porcelain mugs, espresso set, and other seletive items
- Shenzhen factory: decal printing
- Porcelain factories in China: manufacturing dinner and coffee sets
- Hong Kong head office: in charge of all sales
We are one of the largest decal manufacturer in Southeast Asia with 12 fully automatic and 8 semi-auto printing machines. Raw materials like colour pigments, decal printing paper, and machinery like automatic roller hearth kilns are imported from Germany, Japan and England. Thus, we are able to guarantee that leachable Lead and Cadmium contents of our products are well within the U.S. FDA and European Health Standards.
To support our patterns, our decal development department creates 30 new designs per month. However, you are more than welcome to submit your own design and artwork.
We are now having 4 different body shapes for dinner and coffee sets.
- Infinity: on-glazed product with a can shaped cup
- Aqua: on-glazed product with a round shaped cup and coupe plates
- Mecca: on-glazed product, similar shape as Infinity except with a "7" shaped cup hande
- Inpulse: in-glazed product (lead and cadmium free), slightly different shape from Aqua
For our Malaysian mugs, we have 5 different mug shapes.
- Nouvel: 9.5-oz, can shaped mug with a contemparay handle
- Victoria:9.5-oz, can shape with a flare lip and traditional handle
- Como: 10-oz, short, can shaped mug
- Minnie: 10-oz, conical shape
- Manhattan: 13-oz, same shape as Minnie except with a bigger capacity
In addition, our Malaysian factory has just started to launch a new product line which is espresso set, Java. It is same shape as Minnie and Manhattan with a capacity of 100ml.