To Supply Chain/Purchasing Department:
ActiLand is a leading manufactory of educational toys, classroom products, learning toys in China. For more than 12 years, the company has been a trusted source for leading companies worldwide in educational products industry. Headquartered in Beijing, we have over 50 plants in China. The company provides products to U.S., Canada, Australia and Europe. We have helped a lot of customers’ success in publishing and distribution of educational items by providing them high quality and cost effective solutions. We will be very honored to be your supplier and be part of your continues success.
Some information about what we offer:
Core products in educational market:
1. Math manipulatives - focus on students and teachers for Pre K-Grade 8, teaching Numbers and operations, Algebra, Geometry, Measurement, Data analysis and probability. Key products include base tens, pattern blocks, geoboards, geo volume sets, counters, place value products, fraction tiles, fraction circles, math linking cubes, algebra tiles, etc., over 2000 products.
2. Literacy and reading manipulatives - focus on student from Pre K – Grade 6, teaching alphabetic letters, spelling, reading and writing.
3. Science products - focus on student from Grade K-9, teaching science concepts and experiences.
4. Arts and crafts - focus on arts supplies and crafting activities of students.
5. Teachers’ resources - focus on demonstration products and classroom management (key products include overhead versions of student manipulatives items, storages and packages, pocket charts, etc.)
1. Manufacturing customized products including – plastic injection molding, wooden product, EVA (with and without magnetic option) product, plastic die cutting and printing, packaging solution (vinyl, fabric sewing product, containers, etc.).
2. Product design and development – we can help customer to design products, produce prototypes. With injection molding product, we can offer 3D design and prototypes.
3. Project management & turnkey solution– as one stop shop, our project managers combine our own production without sourcing, co-pack and assembly and provide our customer a complete turnkey solution, so customers get the final completed kits ready to sell.
We are familiar with and strictly follow U.S . CPSIA, U.S. CFR, EN71 and ASTM-F963 standards as our safety guidelines.
Please go to our website and see the products that we produce. Please feel free to send me request for quote or samples, I look forward to hearing from you and start the business relationship soon.